Need more Pony song-stripes!

Started by Foxx, December 29, 2014, 11:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foxx

How can is see more than 4 Player s, when MLK shows me only 2?

the Problem is, that i have only 2 "Stripes" for 2 Players - when is have 2 Players, and when i have 4 Players. Where can the other player See her "Stripes" (the Song-lines)?

The same problem is when i have 6 players - i Only see 3. Not more...

How could i can "switch" it, that all 6 can see her/his Stripes (and see, how bad they Sing)?

Need i an 2.nd Monitor? And when, how can i switch / split the game on the 2 Monitors?

Renard

Quote from: Foxx on December 29, 2014, 11:07:13 PMNeed i an 2.nd Monitor? And when, how can i switch / split the game on the 2 Monitors?

Exactly! Only three players can fit on a single screen (max); if you go above this number, you'll need a second monitor and some tweaking to the config.ini file. The two monitors should have the same resolution.
See the manual, page 30 : https://www.mylittlekaraoke.com/index.php?pages/How-To (bottom of this page).
Setting up the game in fullscreen to span two monitors is a bit tedious, so my advice would be to keep the game in windowed mode and stretch it.

Alternatively, you can use the song pack in UltrastarDX World Party or Vocaluxe - both of them support 6 players on a single screen.

Foxx

Thanks for the Information. It's all what i Need to know.  :D :thumbs up: